Hi all:

We seem to be suffering from a rather large memory leak in 2.7 p21.
We've seen this behaviour both with perl and python libraries.  We
have not been able to isolate a specific operation that causes the
memory leak.  Our code makes extensive use of the alarming function
and queries the bus several times a second.  Our bus consists of ~40
DS2406 and ~5 DS18B20.  We've observed this behavior on two different
installations, yet with an older (2.6p7) release, we have no such
problem.  Currently, the memory leak amounts to around 200-350MB in a
24-hr span, forcing us to restart our code every 24hrs to avoid
crashing the box.

Any suggestions/ideas/bugfixes?

--Jim
Lab Manager,