On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM, David Richards
<richards.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I too am in the same stuation as Edward.  My DS2406 device works fine in Linux
> on a PC but on my Unslung NSLU2 I can only access the PIO using the byte write
> method. I have upgraded my NSLU2 to the latest 2.7p28 and the problem remains.
>
> Best regards, David.

Hello!
David, Edward, a question, actually two. What's the version of Unslung
that your systems are running? And second do the both of you
participate on the lists for these devices that are hosted at Yahoo
Groups? This is the one for mostly what is happening now:

Someone else there might have a better clew as to what's happening
with your gear.
--
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com