Umm..maybe??  Its a standard owfs build.  I just did a custom "OS
build", I need services like "ejabberd" and some python libs that can
be a bit more difficult to find pre-compiled for the arm arch.
Basically, the flexibility of many/most gentoo packages "just working"
for the arm (with the time to compile taken into account) was
attractive, and so I did that.  If someone is interested in more
details or the OS image, I can share.  I'm not sure it would be that
much more helpful than just the instructions and someone doing their
own build...It would save a few hours of compile on the sheeva, but
that's about it.

I would be glad to provide more details to anyone interested, feel
free to e-mail me off list, unless there is sufficient interest for
this to continue on list.

--Jim