We get the same problem, if we downgrade to p4 (I think...I don't have
that system in front of me), it works.  Go before p4, and it gets
worse for a couple versions.  I think p2 is stable (but the python
code has a typo in it on spacing, this goes all the way back to the p0
release).

So yea, we've had to pull all versions of p5 from production because
of this error.  At the moment, p4 is the the most stable version we've
found.

--Jim