Am 04.02.2012 16:42, schrieb Michael Markstaller:
> Short conclusion: If my assumptions are right, reading a DS18B20
> (parasite OR powered doesnt matter) switches the DS2490 from flexible to
> regular-speed and disables Strong pullup..

While doing further tests: I *think* I narrowed it down further: the
(unwanted) switch from flexible to regular-speed happens when a
reset_error occurs.

With 2.8p2 I don't see that much reset_errors, so less problems.
With 2.8p14 reset_errors occur pretty quick after 1-5 conversions and
then the problems start..

So the root-cause might be the reset_error which also happens on very
short and clean bus with 2.8p14 which is likely also related to the
other problems I have..

Michael