I have owfs running on a Beaglebone Black, apparently working OK.  The
1-wire bus is connected via a DS2405 based USB device.  It all
*appears* to be working OK and I get the expected directories as
follows:-

/mnt/1-wire/05.4AEC29CDBAAB             for the DS2405
/mnt/1-wire/10.67C6697351FF             for the DS18S20

The 'type' file in each directory is correct but the temperature,
temphigh and templow files in the DS18S20 directory just jump all ove
the place:-

root@beaglebone:/mnt/1-wire/10.67C6697351FF# more temperature
     99.7799
root@beaglebone:/mnt/1-wire/10.67C6697351FF# more temperature
     5.40576
root@beaglebone:/mnt/1-wire/10.67C6697351FF# more temperature
      87.054
root@beaglebone:/mnt/1-wire/10.67C6697351FF# more temperature
     7.23288
root@beaglebone:/mnt/1-wire/10.67C6697351FF# more temperature
    0.416161

The system is remote from me at the moment but I will be back there in
the next few days.  What should I check?

--
Chris Green