I forgot. I wrote an app note for them:

http://interfaceinnovations.org/ibuttonlinkmultisensors.html

They are DS2438 based. Page three, byte one tells you how to interpret
the data. I don't have the precise scaling on the app note above, but I
will add it when I have a moment. Actually, I think most you can intuit
from the second table, with the exception of Humidity, which is 0% at
0.8-4.07VDC for 0-100%.

Colin