From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com [ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On
Behalf Of John OBrien [j...@soulsolutions.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 November 2009 10:20 AM
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Subject: blob to blob copy

Hey guys, has anyone written/seen/know how to do a direct blob to blob copy?

I need to migrate thousands of little images from the closing NW datacentre to
the other datacentre and uploading from Australia took well over 12 hours
initially with my upload client failing 3-4 times. I’m thinking a little worker
process hosted in azure should be the fastest hey?

I did have plans for a little process where i could upload them as a single zip
file then decompress into azure but never had time to built it.

John.