From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com
[mailto:ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On Behalf Of David Burela
Sent: Sunday, 15 November 2009 1:12 AM
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Subject: Windows Azure to have different sized VMs

As far as I know this hasn't been reported anywhere yet.
I was going through the new drop of the Azure tools + SDK
http://davidburela.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/november-2009-tools-windows-azure-1-0-sdk-now-available/

And discovered that you are able to change the size of the VM. I haven't heard
anything around pricing of these different VM sizes, must be something they are
announcing at PDC next week.

Here are the VM sizes
VM Size

CPU Cores