From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com [ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Willis [gwil...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, 21 December 2009 11:52 AM
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Subject: Announcing the Australian Windows Azure Platform launch event

Save the date:  February 23rd 2010 in Sydney.
http://blogs.msdn.com/gwillis/archive/2009/12/21/launching-windows-azure-in-australia.aspx
We’ll also be hitting Melbourne on the 25th and maybe some other spots that
week.

What would the OzAzure community like to see at the launch?

Cheers,

Greg Willis
Windows Azure Evangelism Lead, Microsoft Australia
Phone: (w) +61 2 9870 2678 (m) +61 418 919098
Email: gwil...@microsoft.com<mailto:gwil...@microsoft.com>   Twitter: @gwillis
Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/gwillis
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/gwillis