>> a lot of the take aways are irrelevant to Azure specifically

Thanks for supporting my argument Steve :P

Kind Regards, Darren neimkedarren.nei...@live.com http://2010wave.blogspot.com

From: steven.n...@readify.net
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:53:40 -0700
Subject: RE: "Real" time updates to and from clients

I have some content for you.

I'm on Chris Auld's Azure course currently. I expected just dev concepts and
training kit material however Chris has done a really good job of talking about
all the issues of related to highly scalable applications and a lot
 of the take aways are irrelevant to Azure specifically. I've learnt a lot and
really enjoyed it. I think he is building a 3 day Azure architecture course
around this stuff which would be awesome.