From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com [ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On
Behalf Of David Connors [da...@codify.com]
Sent: Friday, 16 April 2010 11:10 AM
To: ozAzure
Subject: Re: CloudDrive performance benchmarks

On 16 April 2010 10:11, Steven Nagy
<steven.n...@readify.net<mailto:steven.n...@readify.net>> wrote:
I haven’t but I know that some guys were using Lucene.Net on it and getting
“acceptable” performance for what they were doing (effectively indexing every
blog in existence).
Interested to know if you find out any stats tho.
There is some good homework for you this weekend, aspiring Azure MVP.
[cid:codify_com.347@goomoji.gmail]

--
David Connors (da...@codify.com<mailto:da...@codify.com>)
Software Engineer