Just got through a support chat session trying to download VS2010 Ultimate.
This SKU is in the "top 20" list and will be served through Akamai Download
Manager (rather than the usual Microsoft File Transfer Manager) so some of
you may have problems due to corporate firewall and proxy settings.

I'm gonna have to wait til I get home and use MY bandwidth to get this
puppy.

On a lighter note TFS 2010 will initiate Microsoft FTM so I'm getting that
one O.K.

--
noonie