Well, firstly. The client is govt, and we're really dealing with their
internal IT team, who would eventually do supporting for the system.

I have no say in whether we do it or not, I've told them, it's redundant,
and uncommon, and a bit too much. I've done all I can, can't fight anymore
about it.

I just wanted to see what people though of it, I quite frankly think it's
stupid and unnecessary.