Silky it is not a joke.

What Dean is saying and I also agree with is this:

We the programmers need to palm off as much as possible to tools we use.

I am not smart enough to remember all the strings in my code either,
that is why I am stuck with type safety and compiler to help me out.

 There is no reason for programmers to choose a name and stick with
it, the names are not important, they should be changed without having
to worry about going through the code and searching for every
occurence of the string.

Thanks to Winston and Dean for question and answers

regards

Arjang