Greetings,

I remember a recent election with 20+ candidates on the ballot paper. The
way one is supposed to vote, as shown on the how-to-vote cards, is to select
your most favoured candidate and place a 1 against his/her name, then a 2 on
the next favoured and so on until you run out of numbers.

I so detested the list of candidates that I voted in reverse order, counting
down in order of least distaste. Says a lot for what was on offer.

I don't think that, in 35 years of voting, I ever voted for a candidate who
actually won. I consider myself disenfranchised and unrepresented.

Sad... really.

noonie