From: Stephen Price
Sender: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com
To: ozDotNet
ReplyTo: ozDotNet
Subject: Resharper naming rules
Sent: 7 Feb 2011 01:59

Hey,

I noticed some of the Visual Studio generated names (or it may be part
of the template) has some names in the form of Application_Startup.
The method names generated for events take that form too (when you
type += then tab, tab). Do people normally rename those methods to
PascalCaseMethodName? (I normally do).
Is there a way to change the naming convention Visual Studio uses for
those method names? (I've not seen one but might be buried in the
Options somewhere)

cheers,
Stephen

"When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail." I feel much
the same way about xml