Hey all,

Apologies in advance for the crosspost

I have a Silverlight app and am using the Telerik RadGridView control. When
I press escape to undo a newly inserted row, I'm getting an exception thrown
that is essentially the Entity Framework removing the item from the source.
What's strange is that I have one page with a control that works, and a
number of other pages that do not work. I've decompiled the framework (using
Reflector Pro) to see what's actually going on and it seems like the one
that works removes the item once, and the ones that blow up tries to remove
the item twice. The second one seems to be a SubSet collection on the
entity.
I've not been able to find anything on this so far but thought I'd ask if
anyone has been this deep on EF before and might have come across it. I'm
still cutting my teeth on EF.
I'm working remote at the moment but can follow up with the actual error
message but its words to effect that the item is not in the collection when
it tries to remove it (the second time).

cheers,
Stephen