Putting a big 'fuck you guys' message on 4chan is a great way to have your site
pen-tested. Otherwise it's pay out 15-20k for some grad from
[expensive-consulting-company-with-agressive-legal-dept] to run some scripts
and copy-and-paste the output from the script window into a word document.

Sent from my iPhone