On 22 March 2011 11:53, Stephen Price <step...@littlevoices.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the pic! :)
>
> That little vent in the corner doesn't look big enough to be very efficient
> for cooling. You didn't confirm the vent at the back is the main exhast for
> cooling, but I'm assuming so.
>
> I'll check out the Sony Z series but without even looking I know it will be
> more expensive. :)

Both the current generation and previous generation Sony Z-series
laptops get ridiculously hot after being on for a couple of hours,
especially where the vent is. Put your hand on or near that vent, and
you won't be able to hold it there for more than 15 seconds. It seems
to work fine while like that though, and the machine is otherwise
great, especially with the SSD option.