I imagine a future where we pay a premium at the movies so that it will be
in 3d and all sit watching the film with our 2d glasses on
http://www.2d-glasses.com/

<http://www.2d-glasses.com/>I enjoyed the 3d in Thor the other night
specifically because it was not overdone. It wasn't "a 3D movie" it was "a
movie that happened to be shot in 3d" and I think there's an important
difference there that directors will explore over time.