I used csla extensively on a project recently and quite frankly hated it.
I'm not saying its not powerful, it is, but the learning curve is steep and
frankly provided no tangle benefits other than constraining your code
to adhere to the framework (which can be useful in certain situations).
Overall I felt it increased the complexity of the code, and projects
assembly and versioning dependencies.

Others love it and want to use it for everything.

just my 2c.

- Steve