Another thing I have found that keeps me moving, albeit a lesser thing, is
a decent keyboard. Particularly for us older fellows (I am looking at you
Greg Keogh) who grew up on solid hardware instead of the flimsy plastic
rubbish that gets sold these days, a decent keyboard boosts productivity
off the wall. I just bought an Armour U9W wireless mechanical keyboard and
it is the *best* I have used since my Uni days. It's heavy (you could belt
nails in with it), feels great, is non-slip and has a range of over 20m. I
can't imagine why one would want to be typing from 20m away - it's a bit
like an art gallery in that respect (you never use it, but it's good to
know that it's there).

Cheers