As does Hola.  Now I need to find a way to run it on the TV.  It runs a
browser, so it might be possible.  To sign up for Netflix, you need a CC
with a US billing address.  It doesn't have to be a US CC, you can get Amex
to issue one, and then set its address to a US address (provided, say, by
MyUS.com)  Voila!