From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 12:37 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Facebook advertising

Has this any chance of attracting enough people to survive?

<http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/533140/encrypted_social_network_vies_disgr
untled_whatsapp_facebook_users/?utm_medium=newsletter&eid=-4152&utm_source=d
aily-pm-edition&uid=8071> Encrypted social network vies for disgruntled
WhatsApp, Facebook users

(link <http://bit.ly/1ja0ltB> )

Ironically, when I go there I get a huge popup Ad in the middle of the
screen that I have to dismiss. A encrypted social networking site, it's a
great idea, but it's too late -- Greg