Being largely (?totally) ignorant of the WP development scene, I was pleased
to discover an application that purports to collate Australian-developed
applications for Windows Phone devices. I have a Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8) -
having resisted for years buying or even using so-called smartphones.

Finding a weather app that uses Australian BOM information was really
hit-and-miss for me at Nokia Store and the WindowsPhone store. This
catalogue has 400 apps, 135 publishers (it may be out-of-date, or a small
sampling of what is available, but discoverability is key).

The app is called Developed Down Under. There is a user-group WPDownUnder
(http://www.wpdownunder.com/) and a company/developer mobilewares.net that
produced this.

  _____

Ian Thomas