IMO it shouldn't log out from third party provider.

Example:

I have gmail open
I goto another page and open your app with google login
I finish on your page, and logout
I should be able to return to gmail and find it still logged in, not logged
out by your app.

Least surprise.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills