From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Ken Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:24 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: [OT] Anyone encountered NationZoom?

I can't find any hits for "browserzoom", but there is a relatively common
piece of malware called Nationzoom. Perhaps that it what your friend has? If
so, Malware Bytes will remove it (according to the instructions at:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-nationzoom.com-browser-
hijacker)

Cheers

Ken