From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:06 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: vs2013 community edition performance

as well as Xamarin (free version) will work in Visual Studio.

I also received this broadcast and noticed the vague but enticing announcement
about cross platform mobile development. But ... I'm sure it's all dependent
upon Xamarin, and I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that the "professional"
version costs about $1000/year and has a 30 day crippled evaluation. So what
would we get in the "free" Xamarin in Visual Studio 2015? -- Greg