From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Saturday, 25 July 2015 12:05 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] home server

I went for the 5 bay one the upgraded to an 8 bay. The 5 was then moved to our
office and is our file server there. Love the cloud sync it means we can access
Dropbox files without having to have the drive space on office laptops. The
files sit on the nas and just share the folder.

Forget the model number off the top of my head but it's the ones you can expand
with a second bay doubling the number of bays.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 at 6:24 am, Dave Walker