Greg,

You said;

"I still want to use TypeScript to run the show, mainly because of the
familiar IDE and its benefits. I'm going to spend more time today trying to
find guidance about how to structure a reasonably serious TS project, and
how to use jQuery from within."

I'm very interested in your experiences in this endeavour as I want to use
TS in an upcoming project, because it just "feels" right, and it's the
project & dependency structures in TFS that I'm concerned about.

Could you please share with this list anything that you find interesting,
if you have the time?

--
noonie