Yeah, I did get the dock.
Not really used it much yet. I did have some issues initially (didn't detect I
had external monitors) but reboot of surface book fixed that.
Picked up two dp to mini-dp cables last night and works well with two screens
(and laptop screen as well). Using a dell 30" and Samsung monitor.
Not tried a 4K screen yet.
Not sure if I will put laptop in front with two screens behind/ either side and
use keyboard on the laptop, or put the laptop to one side and use
keyboard/mouse and two screens. Seems a waste to not use the surface book
screen, it's beautiful.