Hi guys,

Is anyone using VS2015 and Git? I have recently installed it along with
most of the other devs at my work. When I go to the Team Explorer tab I can
see the Active Git Repositories, but CodeLens doesn't show any authors or
changes. There is also a dropdown at the right of the status bar that
everyone else seems to have except me that shows Git branches.

Microsoft Git Provider is set as my source control plug-in.

Does anyone have any tips or thoughts as to how I might get Git properly
integrated with my VS2015 install. For everyone else who I work with, it
just seemed to work out of the box (of course).

Cheers
Dave