From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Thursday, 28 January 2016 2:13 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Azure static web sites

I could do a quick walkthrough later today if that’d help. There aren’t many
options that need to be chosen.

That'd be great if you have a break. Only the skeleton of the steps should get
me going. Once I get the files in the right sort of project and deploy with
suitable settings I should be able to extrapolate and find all the
configuration stuff about host headers and DNS and the like. I'll make a blog
post after I get it all working -- Greg K