Folks, following on from last week, I've uploaded a static website to Azure
and it seems to be working okay. I've also published a small ASP.NET app as
well.

If I was in IIS I would now create a virtual directory in the static site
to create the illusion that the ASP.NET app is inside it, but I can't out
what the equivalent is in the Azure world. Anyone know?

*GK*

P.S. In recent days I've been running experiments to put websites and apps
in the cloud using Rackspace and Azure for comparison. Rackspace static
sites in public containers are easy and cheap as dirt, but to put a cert on
a site is painful, and I haven't even figured out how to you publish apps
to Rackspace yet. Azure is attractive because of the development and
deployment integration with our tools.