VMs, tabular data models, etc etc

For example often run a cluster with DC and 3 SQL nodes. Wish I could always do
that in the cloud but connectivity often sucks in Oz...

Regards

Greg

Dr Greg Low
SQL Down Under
+61 419201410
1300SQLSQL (1300775775)

On 10 Feb 2016, at 5:55 PM, Tom Rutter
<therut...@gmail.com<mailto:therut...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Only "get by" with 16gb? What do you do with these machines lol

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016, Greg Low (罗格雷格博士)