From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Monday, 29 February 2016 12:13 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Azure File Storage

Did you try the “Connect to Network Drive” option in Windows Explorer in
Windows 10 rather than just NET USE ?

Sadly, the dialog says "Error code: 0x80070036 The network path was not found".

GK

P.S. I just ran calc.exe on Windows 10 for the first time ever, and the new
look is abominable. It seems to do more, and it's resizable, but it doesn't
look like a calculator anymore and has gone all flat and bland like a modern
app. Yeech!