Cuppla more questions on relevance

Do you subscribe to a professional code of ethics, code of conduct, code of
practice?

*.*Do you follow an on-going, coherent professional education process.?

Are you accredited by any relevant, recognised, independent body, or by a
Local, State or Federal  government authority.?

--
Peter Griffith CP
PH: 0408 832 891