I think I've got it fixed - the missing content is showing up after installing
SP1 + CU5, and re-downloading all the help files.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Ken Schaefer
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 12:40 PM
To: ozDotNet (ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com) <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: SQL Server 2014 Books Online - bits missing?

Hi,

Anyone encountered this before? I've just tried to install SQL Server 2014
books online locally. I selected the 4 available books in Help Viewer, and it
downloaded around 60MB of stuff. But there's vast swathes of stuff missing
(e.g. isn't there supposed to be a section on Data Manipulation Language in the
language reference? There's nothing on SELECT, INSERT etc.

If someone's run into this before, how did you get the missing content
installed? Thanks in advance

[cid:image001.png@01D17624.EC6BC100]