From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Low (??????)
Sent: Friday, 22 April 2016 7:59 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: RE: [OT] WinHlp32.exe and .CHM help file format

The current trend is towards online doco only, I'm guessing mostly because
it's so easy to keep up to date.

The SQL Server team begrudgingly supplies offline doco but it's not a patch
(no pun intended) on the online versions. They use their HelpViewer 2
mostly. Nothing is really coming in CHM any more.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com