From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Sunday, 12 June 2016 12:38 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: SQL Server Collation

I'm installing SQL Server 2016 Express for the first time to try it out. It's
asking me for a default collation and its default is Latin1_General_Cl_AS. Is
this a good default, or are there better choices? I know it might be a
complicated argument. I thought I'd check first with the SQL boffins in here
before I continue as I think the default get baked into the install forever
(does it?) -- GK