From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Tom P <tompbi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 23 June 2019 8:28 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: [OT] Contracting advice for payroll

Hi folks

This is the first time I will be in a contracting role. I've done some digging
around payroll options but wanted to check with any contractors here about
their experiences and recommendations.

There seems to be three options: (1) PAYG where the recruitment agent does it
all, (2) set up my own company, or (3) use a management company.

Any advice from the contracting pros?

Thanks
Tom