I have also asked it to perform code reviews on code. It's pretty good at
refactoring code, and giving you pointers on improvements. When staff raise
pull requests, I have my own ideas, but I can also get Copilot to provide
suggestions. (I also have Github Copilot, which work provides)  It's very
good for help in understanding what historic code does too.

In general I find it an invaluable tool. It won't be replacing us any time
soon, but people that aren't using it will be less productive. Does it make
me 30% more efficient? I don't "feel" it, but there's probably a lot of
research time I am saving, and perhaps I don't even realise all the
benefits it's giving me.