Dear All,

Places are filling fast for this innovative and informative gig.

There are several international speakers of reknown...

Do you know we have the worlds No 1 expert on CTG's here Prof. Sarbaratnam Arulkumaran, who is Prof of O&G St Georges Hospital, London.

Plus our own Prof, Maralyn Foureur, talking about the psycho-social effect of EFM. You will remember Maralyn ran the first RCT on one to one midwifery care as opposed to usual care, in Australia.

Come be inspired, educated and challenged.
Ring Dee on: (02) 49214727
see you there!
Love
catherine whelan

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now! www.seek.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT