Philippa - I can "hear" those endorphins - how beautiful!  love and
congratulations and welcome Serena - enjoy your baby moon.
Pinky
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Philippa Scott
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Alan & Linda Trewern ; Anke ; Cathy Styles ; CBI
Students ; Debbie Holland ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Emma Chadwick ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; MARIE MCAULIFFE ; 'Mary Emeleus' ; Melissa Hooper ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; ozmidwifery ; Shelley Todd ; Teri Shilling ; Tracy and Michael
Alloway ; Tracy Cox
  Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:01 AM
  Subject: [ozmidwifery] Serena Esther arrived

  Hi all,

  I thought you would all like to know that Serena Esther Scott was born gently
and beautifully into the water at home on 1/02/2007. She was a lovely 9pnd 7oz
or 4280grams (my biggest by far). It was a perfect birth for us with no tears
or bleeds or anything else to necessitate the need for assistance. As you can
imagine I am on a high. Alana & Brianna watched with awe and excitement and are
talking about it lot. It was so wonderful to have them there. Trevor is finally
convinced home water birth is the way to go, he was terrific. All my women folk
where as amazing as I knew they would be I am so blessed to have friends such
as these. The experience would not have been the same with out them.

  Cheers

  Philippa Scott
  Birth Buddies - Doula
  Assisting women and their families in the preparation towards childbirth and
labour.
  President of Friends of the Birth Centre Townsville