This is genuine.

My apologies though,  while we were setting
up the list, we tried to miss this stage and
simply s*bscribe everyone to list without
the authorisation.  Unfortunately, that wasn't
possible.

In order to get the new list up and running I'd
appreciate it you'd all click on the link (unless
you no longer wish to be a member) and
authorise the s*bscription.

My apologies also for the strange way the list
name appears, I'm working on having this
changed, so it doesn't look fake.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Also,
can you not start sending message to the list
until tomorrow, the s*bscribe part of the setup
is happening a lot quicker than expected and
it would be great if we let everyone have a
chance to authorise their s*bscription to the
list before starting anything people won't want
to miss.

If you need to view any of the old list's messages,
the archives will still be in the usual place.

I'll starting posting more information on the use
of the list and how to access the new archives or
if you wish, change to a digest version of the list.

Regards
Kim

Mary Murphy wrote:

I received this today.  Is it genuine??  MM

Hello

We have received a request to subscribe the following email address:

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to the OzMidWifery mailing list. We need to make sure you want this subscription.

If you do wish to subscribe, click the following link to confirm:

http://cgi.mail-list.com/r?ln=ozmidwifery&rn=s020705265021463 <http://cgi.mail-list.com/r?ln=ozmidwifery&rn=s020705265021463>

Or, if you prefer, Reply to this message and send it back to us without altering it.

If this all a mistake or you no longer wish to subscribe, simply ignore this message. If you suspect someone may be abusing your email address, please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with complete details.

Regards

The OzMidWifery team.