I've not heard anything since either. but I do know some of the things they
were saying I wouldn't allow on my own site, apparently they were saying
ridiculous things like Gina Ford strapped babies to rockets and shot them
into South Lebanon or something. ?! If it got that out of hand I would have
stopped it anyway.

I actually get more complaints from businesses who google their sites and
find that my link is higher than theirs or near the top with bad feedback.
the mums are just expressing displeasure of bad service etc (in a reasonable
way) but because google likes my site so much, it puts it up there for
everyone to see and of course, the business owners don't like it. It's a
tricky thing!

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey

Creator,  <http://www.bellybelly.com.au> BellyBelly.com.au