Absolutely brilliant!!

Sally
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Hynd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:08 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Fw: Making it easier for women to breastfeed

Hello all,

Please send far and wide. This is fantastic, warmly, Carolyn

Rachel Myr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/25/07 9:30 pm >>>
This video montage from numerous 'nurse-ins' was made by a breastfeeding
enthusiast in Canada after the wave of demonstrations by breastfeeding
mothers following the expulsion of a mother from a Delta airlines flight
(BEFORE departure :-)) when she declined to stop feeding her child on board.
If enough people go to youtube and view it, it gets moved up to a more
visible placement on the youtube website, and more people who don't normally
think about breastfeeding will see it.
It's a nice film, and the music is well chosen.
I was alerted to it on Lactnet by the person who did the video montage you
can see here, and am trying to do my bit to get it some more circulation.
Enjoy.

Nurse-Ins across <http://youtube.com/watch?v=kmgLgIUB2T4>  America

cheers
Rachel Myr, well and truly snowed in, in Kristiansand, Norway