Hi all,

In case you either don't know yet, or have
forgotten, the ozmidwifery list has moved.
The new email address for the list is:

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't forget to update your address books.
There are a few people still emailing the
old list is reply to emails that were sent to
the new list, which no doubt will be confusing
people.

As I have had problems cancelling the old
email address, I will be unsubscribing everyone
from the old list, so if you receive a bounce
message check the address you are using.

As always, don't hesitate to contact me if
you have any questions.

Regards
Kim

PS.  I've had a few email issues over the
past few weeks, so if you've emailed and had
not reply, can you let me know.  I may not have
received your email.  Thanks.

Kim Hunter
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd

Intranets / Usability / Information Architecture / Knowledge Management /
Content Management

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]