From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Nigel Hertz
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July 2009 8:07 AM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: Follow up: 'Explorer view' and office documents

Hey Michael,

I hadn't actually seen that document myself, but having a brief look through
it, it covers the same steps we went through with MS Support.

The strange thing with the whole scenario, was that the problem only
occurred on our production server using workstations. Using workstations on
our extranet or test environments worked fine, and using citrix on
production worked fine.

Nigel